Thursday 19 August 2021

The differences of the Olympic timelines.

Talofa Lava Bloggers. Welcome to another 1 of my blog posts. Today all of our subjects at school have been based on the Olympics. For reading we had to make a DLO which stands for Digital Learning Object which is sharing your learning using Digital things like a Google slideshow, Book creator, Google drawing and many others. Today I made a google slide show. We had 3 main questions we could choose from and texts which were "What makes the important features of the Summer Olympics". "How have the Olympic games changed since the Ancient Olympics, Modern Olympics and the Present Olympics". or  "What is happening for NZ at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics". I chose the 2nd question which was  "How have the Olympic games changed since the Ancient Olympics, Modern Olympics and the Present Olympics". I made a DLO telling all the facts that made it different. If you like to look at it, you can read it using this link of my DLO: Reading DLO. If the link doesn't work you can read this instead:  

Thank you for reading this blog post, thanks a lot if you read my slideshow! I hope you enjoyed reading The differences of Olympic timelines and this blog post. If you want or would like you could comment on what you thought of my Reading DLO. But that's just a suggestion, anyway have a great day or night and blog ya later!

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Jeremiah, I am so pleased to see that you're already actively engaged with your distance learning. What an interesting DLO - I wonder how the Olympic Committee decides which sports to include as new categories in the events? Perhaps when the world opens up for travel once more, you might be able to go to Athens at some point in your future. Wouldn't it be great to see the place where it all started? I wonder if they have some of the arenas still standing despite the earthquake? I'll look forward to any future posts you make throughout lockdown. Until then, kia kaha, keeping looking after each other in your bubble, and be kind. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.