Friday 20 August 2021

My Olympic Profile

 Hello everyone!, welcome to another blog post. Today I would like to share with you my Olympics profile. Our focus has been on the Olympics since it's started. 1 of our things we had to do was make a profile about an athlete. We could use google slides or Book creator. I chose book creator because I always use google slides to make informational texts. I chose Usain Bolt because he's an easy person to research and I could put a lot of information on it. It's not completely finished but you can look what's been done. The link is right here :Usain Bolt DLO.

 I hope you enjoyed this blog post. You could comment on what you thought of my DLO. You don't have to though. Anyway thanks for reading and blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.