Wednesday 25 August 2021

Maths Pixel art!

 Hi everyone! Today I would like to share with you what I've been doing in maths yesterday. So we had to make a pixel art which I love to do and then we had to find the area and then the perimeter. To find the Perimeter you have to times how many metres from each side, for area you add them up. Here is my 16 bit Mario but here is a challenge if you want it: How much is the Perimeter and how much is the Area? Tell me in the comments. Anyway thanks for reading my blog post. You can comment your answer if you did the challenge or just comment on how my pixel art looks. Have a great day or night and blog ya later!



4 comments:

  1. Jeremiah this is so awesome. Great effort. So pleased to see you are engaging with the learning online and even putting out a challenge to others. Keep up this excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jeremiah, this Super Mario pixel art is amazing! Awesome work, the detail is outstanding. I love that you're challenging others to work out the perimeter and area - perhaps this is something that your whole class could do - teach each other and learn from each other. Keep up the fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an incredible piece of art Jeremiah!
    Its great that you have included a challenge in your post as well :)
    Is Mario your favourite video game character?

    Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jeremiah! I'd like to comment on your pixel art...Super Mario looks super cool!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.